Collaaj video platform pricing policy.
- Subject to the Terms of Service, Collaaj’s Services are provided to you without charge up to certain limits. Usage over this limit requires your purchase of additional resources or services. The pricing terms for these additional resources or services are provided below.
Every Collaaj account has a limit on available storage. Information regarding the storage in use in your account can be accessed when you log in to your account on the Collaaj web site. If you need a custom plan with larger storage, please contact our sales team at email@example.com.
- For Business Accounts, the storage limit is applied to the entire team. For example, for a 20 User Business Account with a 100GB storage limit, all users would share a collective storage limit of 100GB, regardless of how the users allocated the storage limit amongst themselves. Once the storage limit is reached on an account, further attempts by users to upload Data will fail with an error notification.
Storage Limits and Cost for Additional Storage
Account Type Storage Limit* Free 1GB Starter 5 GB Business 5 GB * #users
(For example, 10 user team will have 10 * 5 = 50GB)
*1GB approximately stores 2 hours of Collaaj videos
- As with storage, every Collaaj account has a monthly limit of 10 GB /user /month, on maximum bandwidth usage. If you anticipate a high amount of video viewing by your end users, please contact Collaaj for a custom package at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For Business Accounts, the bandwidth limit is applied across the entire team, and is the sum of (a) the aggregate bandwidth consumed by all the users associated with a given account for uploading and viewing Data and (2) the aggregate bandwidth consumed by all the viewers as they view Data that belongs to this account.
- For example, if a Business Account has 50 users with a 500GB bandwidth limit, and during one billing period users upload a total of 50GB of Data, consume 100GB worth of bandwidth viewing the Data themselves, and share the Data with other individuals who consume an additional 425GB worth of bandwidth in the course of viewing the Data, the total bandwidth consumption for the billing period will be 575GB (50GB + 100 GB + 425GB).
- Collaaj reserves the right to terminate Free Accounts at any time, with or without notice. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, if a Free Account is inactive for ninety (90) days, Collaaj may delete any or all of your Data without providing additional notice.
Credit Card Payments
- Collaaj accepts credit cards and will charge your credit card monthly or yearly, depending on the type of account you select. Collaaj will bill the monthly or yearly fees associated with your paid account plus any storage or bandwidth costs and applicable taxes to the credit card you provide to us during registration (or to a different credit card if you change your account information). If we are unable to process a payment, we will send an email notification to the email address provided in your profile. If you do not bring your Collaaj balance current within ten (10) days after Collaaj provides you with notice, Collaaj reserves the right to delete some or all of your data in its discretion.
- If you want to use a different credit card or if there is a change in your credit card validity or expiration date, you may edit your information by accessing your account’s settings page. If your credit card reaches its expiration date, your continued use of the Services constitutes your authorization for us to continue billing that credit card and you remain responsible for any uncollected amounts. It is your responsibility to keep your contact information and payment information current and updated.
- The fees for your paid account will be billed on the date you purchase a paid account and on each monthly or yearly renewal thereafter, unless and until you cancel your subscription. In the event that your paid account began on a day not contained in a given month or year, we will bill your credit card on the last day of such month or year. You acknowledge that the specific amount billed each month or year may vary for reasons that include differing amounts due to promotional offers, changes in your account, changes in the amount of applicable sales tax, or differing levels of storage and/or bandwidth use, and you authorize us to charge your credit card or otherwise bill you for such varying amounts.
- ALL FEES AND CHARGES ARE NONREFUNDABLE AND THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR PARTIALLY USED PERIODS.
Upgrading or Downgrading Your Account
- Should you elect to upgrade or downgrade your paid account to a larger or smaller package, the commencement date for your next renewal period will be reset and you will be billed for the first month or year of the upgraded or downgraded level of service on a pro-rata basis. For example, if you begin your monthly 10 user paid account on April 10th for $150 /month, your next payment of $150 would be due on May 10th. However, on May 7th, you upgrade your paid account to a 20 user package of $300 /month. In this case, your credit card, at the time of upgrade, will be charged $300, minus $15 (which is $150 pro-rated for 3 days), totally $285. Your next payment of $300 would then be due on June 7th.
Changes in Pricing
- Collaaj may change the fees and charges in effect, or add new fees and charges from time to time, but we will give you advance notice of these changes by email. Please note that it is your responsibility to keep your email address updated and current.
Cancelling Your Account
- Your Collaaj paid account will remain active unless and until you unsubscribe from your paid account or we terminate it. You must cancel your paid account before it renews each month or year in order to avoid billing of the next month’s or year’s fees to your credit card. You may cancel your Collaaj paid account at anytime, and cancellation will be effective immediately. If you wish to cancel your paid account you may do so by using the unsubscribe link in my account settings page. When you unsubscribe from your paid account, in case there are any outstanding payments, note that you will be charged on a pro-rata basis up to the unsubscribe date.
- By signing up for a Collaaj paid account and providing Collaaj with your payment account information, you hereby agree to these Payment Terms.